Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WOW time really does fly by


Hi everyone, this is Laralee and I cannot believe that it has been 2 weeks already.

Next week is the 1st of July already, where has the year gone?

Well I made this card for a friend that was just saying that she felt like a prisoner in her own house, and I thought that she needed a pick me up.

Both the saying and the image are from QKR Rubber Stampede and I just had to have them.

I used white card stock to stamp them and then colored them with my copics. I wanted to used somewhat muted colors......and I am hoping that achieved a good look.

The background paper is some of my stash that I have had forever, and seeing how my wonderful husband has put me on a paper ban until I use up some of what I have (besides I am really trying to go green) I found this paper and loved it.

Hope that everyone has a great day (maybe even dry here) and if it is wet in your part of the country.......stay in and CREATE.

3 comments:

  1. This is just too dang cute!! I laughed out loud when I read it and I could use these stamps and on my way to purchase them! Awesome card and I am sure it will make your friend smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Laralee! Your friend should love it!!

    ReplyDelete