Monday, June 21, 2010

To The Moon!

Carol, here, with another QKR project . . . and no history tidbits today! My project today features the Rocket Dog (#12404) and To The Moon (#11801) stamps by QKR Stampede. Rocket Dog was stamped with Ancient Page Coal Black Waterproof Dye Ink and colored with Prisma watercolor pencils and a blender pen. Memento Summer Sky was sponged around the image. To The Moon was stamped with Stampin' Up!'s Elegant Eggplant ink. If you want to see another card made with Rocket Dog, check out this post at my blog. 


I know you've seen and heard this here before, but if you haven't checked out the stamp selection at the QKR Stampede website, you really should! I have spent quite a bit of time perusing the many images and still get surprised when I see some of the projects of my design team companions. If you'd like to see another project using another QKR Stampede image, go to my blog, where every Monday is QKR Monday! Here is a sneak peek at the project I have featured at my blog using the Old Car stamp:

As always, thanks for stopping by today and spending some time with us here at QKR Stampede. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Darling!!! Fantastic layout. I do love Rocket dog. Guess he is going onto my wish list!!!

    ReplyDelete