Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Friday!!

I am so happy for Friday to finally be here.  Seems like my week had been so busy.  Now that the kids are involved in all the summer activities it seems like I am busier than ever.  What happened to the "Lazy" days of summer?  Ha!  In all the excitement of the week I did manage to get a few cards done all about summer fun.
 The first one I used this cute stamp swimming kitty.
He was so quick to color in.  I just love his silly smile.
The second card I created is all about the upcoming 4th of July celebration.  When I first saw this butterfly stamp I knew I was gonna have to have it!  It is called Patriotic Butterfly.  Isn't it great?! 

I stamped the image 3 times and embossed them.  I love the look and versatility of this stamp.  
I hope you have enjoyed my projects today.  Have a great weekend!  JennK

3 comments:

  1. Very nice cards, Jenn! I like the look of the patriotic butterfly . . . very different! Love your color schemes and the little extras on both cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Jenn!! Love the swimming kitty! The butterfly is great too. I like the colors you chose for the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both great cards. Love the cat! It is a STITCH!

    ReplyDelete