Monday, June 4, 2012

Design Team Call!!
I am looking for a TWO groups of stampers for my new Design Teams -- one group to work with Eureka Stamps (www.eurekastamps.com) and one group to work with QKR Stampede (www.qkrstampede.com).

Requirements include:
  1. The ability to produce 3-4 projects per month
  2. Good photography skills for taking pictures of your projects
  3. Projects posted with social media such as: your personal Facebook page, your personal blog, Pinterest, and at least one online gallery, etc. Along with projects posted on the company blog including writing your own posts.
  4. Participation in a monthly blog hop
  5. Ability to participate in a 6 month term starting July 1st through December 31st. 
Design Team call is open to everyone (not just US residents). DT members will be sent DIGITAL stamps of their choice in order to fulfill monthly requirements. At the end of the term, members may request their digi-stamps to be replaced with RED RUBBER stamps.

I also need two ladies to lead each team. Unfortunately life right now has me too busy to do this myself (my mom and daughter seem to be alternating hospital stays). So, each lady must be a good leader and feel comfortable making decisions without me if needed.

If you’re interested in being a part of the team send an email with a link to your blog to maribeth@qkrstampede.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment