Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Ya Old Goat!

Hi All!
Kristie here and today I have a birthday card
that I made with 2 stamps from
"Old Goat" (#13206) and
"Happy Birthday" from the Happy Birthday set (#22803)
I thought this "Old Goat" was a pretty cute old guy, so I stamped him onto some white cardstock and colored him with my FlexMarkers.
I layered him onto some green cardstock and then onto some kraft cardstock that I stamped with
"Basket Weave" (#90407) from Biblical Impressions.
I stamped the "Happy Birthday" and the "Basket Weave" with
brown Color Box Fluid Chalk Ink.
I printed the inside sentiment on to green cardstock from my computer and layered it onto more kraft cardstock with the Basket Weave image.
I hope this card has given you a little chuckle and I hope you will stop by a couple other blogs and see the humorous cards my friends
Kristine and Roxie
have made that feature some more of our humorous stamps.
I also have another card posted on my blog that may give you a smile.
So stop by and be sure to leave some love in the comment sections of the blogs.  We always like to hear what you have to say.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you on our blogs!
Come again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment