Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Purple Angel

Hi all, Kristie here today.
Eureka! Stamps has so many beautiful angel stamps!
Today I'm showing you a card that I made with
"Sm. Ribbon Angel" (#21401)
I stamped the image onto white cardstock and colored her with FlexMarkers.
I used the Cuttlebug to cut the image, the mat and the card.
For the card base, I simply cut to panels of the same size,
scored the one for the back at about 1/2" and adhered them at the top.
The card opens at the scored fold at the top.
This is a very simple card to make and the image was fun to color.
If you are an angel lover, hop on over to see all the beautiful angel images they have at Eureka! Stamps.
And if angels aren't your thing,
they have tons of other wonderful images too.
Thanks for stopping by today, leave a comment if you will
and come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment