Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Racing Rabbit

I am pretty sure I haven't shared this card with you yet!  But at the rate I am loosing my memory it is entirely possible that I have ;0)

I did share this card last week on the QKR Blog but wanted to share it here too!

I made this card a couple of months ago.  I was going to use it for the Bunny Hop in April but ended up using a different card instead so I am pretty sure you haven't seen it!

I just love this Racing Rabbit image by QKR Stampede.


Stamps:
Racing Rabbit image by QKR Stampede
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic markers
Paper:
Bazzill Basics card stock
Neenah white card stock
patterned paper from my stash
Other:
Felt Flowers from JoAnn's
Buttons
DMC embroidery floss

QKR has a ton of cute Bunny Stamps and lots of great sentiments to go with so make sure you go check them all out!

Kristine

1 comment: