Friday, June 15, 2012



Once again, I forgot until last minute that I needed a Father's Day card ... even though I gave my existing ones to my husband to choose from for his dad!

I needed a really simple design, and somewhere in my searches for inspiration, I saw a card with leaves. My husband is not into sports, cards, hunting or golf, so a basic nature card seemed right. I had not yet used the gorgeous white wood-look cardstock, and was really pleased with how it looked. The brown behind the Father's Day text is the same pattern, it just did not show up in the photo.

I love these skeleton leaves from Biblical Impressions! I usually emboss them, but for a masculine card, dye ink seemed a better choice!

1 comment:

  1. Nice card, Sarosa! All 3 companies have some nice leaves. I have a couple of them and they can be used in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete