Saturday, June 30, 2012

Little Miss Liberty

Happy 4th of July!
I know I'm a few days early, but I wanted to wish you a happy
Independance Day while I had the chance.

"Liberty Balloon Holder" (#19601) and "Firecracker Balloon" (#9401)
can be ordered through either QKR Stampede or Eureka! Stamps.
These companies are sister companies along with Biblical Impressions.

These balloons and holders are in both the QKR and Eureka! shops, along with a huge variety of other holders and balloons.
I love working with these stamps! The images are versatile and interchangable.
I stamped the Liberty Balloon Holder onto white card stock. Then I stamped another and fussy cut it to make a mask. I used removable adhesive to put it onto the card over the stamped image, then used water color crayons to color the sky and land.
Once I removed the mask, I colored the Liberty Balloon Holder.
The Firecracker Balloon was stamped onto white card stock and colored, then cut out and adhered to the card. I used a brown Zig pen to draw the string from the balloon.

I think she turned out quite cute, what do you think?
Leave me a comment and tell me what you are doing to celebrate Independance Day.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you are having a wonderful day!
And have a happy and safe 4th!

1 comment: