Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Calm waters..

Can't we all use some of that at times?
HI! This is Jessica B. here today with a post for Biblical Impressions. What a fun card this was to make! This one is bound for my father for his birthday. I think he will like it as much as I do. If you haven't checked out the store in a while , please do so! There are many fantastic images you can use to create scenes just like this!
















 Isn't that pretty? I used this fantastic Schooner stamp , plus this for the tree line in the back ground and this stamp for the rocks in the foreground.

To start off I stamped the ship on scrap copy paper and cut it out to make the mask. Then stamped it on the actual piece of paper i was using, covered it with the mask then stamped the trees. I drew a faint horizon line then stamped the rocks in the beachy area. I turned the stamp catty cornered to do the "curve" of the shoreline. Then I colored it all with Prismacolor colored pencils and OMS. Matted it to a dark grey paper....then to the card base..and viloa'..I am super happy with how this turned out!


That's is for me today! Hope you are having a fantastic day..please check back often as the other Design Team members are sure to have more creations to please!

supplies Stamp ( Biblical Impressions), paper ( Strathmore Bristol, SU!), Ink Archival black, SU! Old Olive, other..Prismacolor Colored Pencils, OMS

4 comments: