Sunday, January 8, 2012

Good Morning!  This is Jessica B. I hope you had a great weekend! This is my first project and post for QKR Stampede and I thrilled to work with the images and talented Design Team.

I chose this little cutie for my project. He was so much fun to color! I am going to send this to a dear friend of mine that just had a preemie baby last week. I think she will like it.
 
He is stamped on Strathmore Bristol paper and colored with colored pencils and OMS. I think he is darling.

Please check out the QKR Stampede on line store for lots of other cute designs. Also check out the other design team members to see what they have created ! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies Stamp QKR Stampede, paper Strathmore Bristol, patterned paper S.E.I., card base (K&Co), Ink~ Archival (black), other Colored Pencils ( Prismacolor & Faber Castell) OMS, buttons ( stash)

3 comments:

  1. He is just adorable! Your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love that bear image and your coloring look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete