Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dangling Hearts

Hello all!

Do you realize that Valentine's Day is just a little over a month away?
Have you started you cards yet? Do you usually make Valentine's?
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.
Today's card is made with
Love You (#10301) from QKR Stampede.

This image can easily be used as a Valentine or for any occasion when you just want to say I Love You!

The image comes in 3 parts. I cut the 3 components apart and use them separately. The sentiment is stamped directly on the white card stock, the rag doll is stamped onto another piece of white card stock and colored with water color crayons. The heart is stamped 3 times onto red card stock.

I fussy cut the doll and the hearts.
The doll is adhered with foam tape as well as the heart she is holding. The others are adhered with glue dots.
I pierced each heart and the letters above with a paper piercer and used 'baker's twine' that I made to "hang" the hearts.

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have enjoyed this card and will come back soon and see what our design team has to show you.
Now why not pop into the QKR Stampede shop and see what you can find to make your Valentine's Day cards with. Or, for that matter any other cards, there are a lot of great images there.

Leave us a comment and let us know what you plan to do for Valentines this year and what you think of this card.


No comments:

Post a Comment