Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hogs & Kisses

Hi crafty people!
Today I have a little "Hogs & Kisses" card to show you.
I made this cute little card with
Pigs in Love (#2702) from QKR Stampede.

I used to be a pig collector, years ago, we had pigs of all sizes in every room of our house. Since that time, I've changed my style and now I, pretty much, only stamp pigs.
I thought this couple were adorable and they are a quick and easy image to color. I stamped onto water color paper and used water color crayons to color them.
I hand printed the sentiment.
I think this would make an adorable Valentine for my hubby!

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you will stop in to the
and see all the wonderful versatile images they have to offer.

Stop back soon and see what else our team is up to.

1 comment: