Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Eureka- Winter Bear

For todays card, I decided to 
use the stamp Winter Bear. 
He's a cute little guy!
Actually, all of
 Eureka's stamps 
are cute!

I used a simple design for this card.
 I wanted to really spotlight the image.


I used one of my favorite techniques -
 coloring on colored paper.

I like to use Bazzil paper as it 
has some texture to it and that
 really helps to pop the colors out.

The word stamp is from QKR Stampede,
 a sister company to Eureka

Thanks for visiting today! 
I hope you got some inspiration
 while you were here!
See you soon!
Barb

1 comment:

  1. I have got to try this - stamping on textured paper and coloring. The look is a little reminiscent of cross-stitching, which I did for years until I hit burnout helping do a quilt with cross-stitch squares in a very short period of time (once I discovered cardmaking I never went back to it!) Anyway, you made a beary cute card!

    ReplyDelete