Friday, January 13, 2012

Ladybugs, Hearts and Daisies


Hi, Roxie here, I'm using Eureka Stamps images today and repurposed images which can be used year round to create a cheerful Valentine. 

The ladybugs were stamped and colored with Copic markers.

The tiny hearts were punched out and glued to the card.

The daisies are packaged precut images that I glued to the card with Aleene's tacky glue and then added Stickles to the center.

A Martha Stewart punch was used for the borders then I embossed two lines using the Scor-Pal before adding the image panel with black border.


For the envelope I cut a strip of cardstock, stamped the ladybugs and colored, attached to the card and ran a line of black along the edge using a Marvy fine tip marker. It is also embossed using the Scor-Pal.

For the insert I scored double lines along each edge.

Images: Eureka Stamps Tiny Ladybug, Happy Valentine’s Day
Paper: Remember When – black textured, Bazzill – white textured
Ink: Memento – Tuxedo Black
Accessories: K&Company – precut Flowers, Stickles, Copic markers, Aleene’s tacky glue
Tools: Martha Stewart heart border punch, EK Success – tiny heart punch, Scor-Pal

2 comments:

  1. Love this Roxie! So cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like comments are working for me again, hurrah! I wanted to tell you how much I love the design and colors of this card! It has such a crisp, clean look, not sure how to word it, but I just really love this!

    ReplyDelete