Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You're an Angel

When I was deciding what to create earlier tonight, I was browsing through my Eureka! Stamps and came across "Sm Ribbon Angel" (#21401) and knew this was what I wanted to work with.
I have had this stamp for a while and I don't know why I haven't used it before. I ordered it because she was so beautiful and then she got buried in with my other stamps and just never got noticed.

I'm so glad I found her!
Guess I need a better way of organizing and storing my stamps, eh?
I stamped her onto water color paper and colored her with water color crayons. I wanted a bit of sparkle, so I used some Stickles on her wings and halo. Every angel needs a bit of sparkle don't you think?!?!
To add a bit more sparkle I layered the image onto blue glitter paper then onto a white card base.
I thought this card went right along with the Eureka Blog Hop theme this month of "Love" What signifies love more than an angel?
I plan to send this card to a friend who has been there for me through some very tough times. I will write inside "You're an Angel!"
I do believe that some people in our lives are our guardian angels, there to be with us through thick and thin.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you like this card as much as I do.
There are many beautiful angel images in the Eureka! Stamp store so if there is an angel in your life, check them out and let your angel know that she/he is appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Love that sparkly frame around your beautiful angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Kristie, I like the sparkle and shimmer you added to the card.

    ReplyDelete