Saturday, May 28, 2011

All Tied Up!

Happy Saturday!!!

Just three more weeks till fathers day so I have another fun Father's Day card to share with you today.  I just love this adorable bear image by QKR Stampede!

Stamps:
Paper:
Patterned Paper The Paper Studio
Bazzill Cardstock
Neenah white cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Martha Stewart border punch
Spellbinders dies

Hope this helps you get inspired to get working on your father's day projects because with graduations, Proms, weddings, and everything else Father's Day will sneak up you before you know it!

Thanks for spending a little of your day with us!

Kristine

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, really wonderful. I love this image.
    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and you did a great job with it. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love this image and how you colored it.

    ReplyDelete