Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Your In My Heart

55602 Heart Frame Is one of the greatest images I have worked with. I fell in love the moment that red rubber image from QKR Stampede arrived at my house...lol
Today I have a couple cards to share with this great image.
 This first card using the 55602 Heart Frame was stamped and colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.
The background paper and card stock is from CTMH . Lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. The red flowers are from Pizzazz Aplenty.
I used many buttons from my stash and a little glitter in between the buttons.

I just loved the coloring on this heart- it seems to show the depth I was looking to show on this image-I think this one does justice to the details of the image.
The card stock and design paper is also from the same line at CTMH.
I used a large flower and red/white twine from Pizzazz Aplenty. Brads from my stash.

Won't you pop in and check out some of the great frames available at QKR Stampede...

4 comments:

  1. Great cards! How do I miss these adorable images. There are so many that I could make a list as long as my arm. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Good idea with the buttons.

    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice color combo and I like the buttons.

    ReplyDelete