Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Book Bear

It's Tuesday again and this is the date, on which I can show you something.
In Germany we have just beautiful summer weather and as it likes to sit with a book in the garden and read. Since I do not like it when someone bending of the pages, I have a bookmark in every book. The need to not buy, the better, you make yourself a bookmark. Here I would like to show you one that has been working with the cute stamp from the stamp shop QKR-Stampede. The name of the image is "Book Bear" and I think he's totally cute.



On the back of the following is translated:
We are concerned
with the books
as with humans.
We do indeed
many acquaintances,
but few
we choose
to our friends.


I colored the image with watercolor pencils and I wiped with turpentine.

Have a nice day



2 comments:

  1. Adorable bookmark. I don't think of making bookmarks often and I should. I love this image, perfect for this purpose!

    ReplyDelete