Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Gift for You

Hi there. Hope you are having a wonderful week. Here in WNY state the weather has been rain rain rain...uggg I am sooo sick of rain! At least we have a gorgeous day yesterday. I was able to take my youngest DD to the park to check out all the baby geese. It really is neat watching the geese. Well today I wanted to share a card I made using the Little Boy image. I think this is one of the cutest "boyish" image. I stamped this guy on white CS and colored him with marker. I then pulled out an old Fisker's Texture Plate that has frogs and lizards on it. I ink distressed that after embossing. I layered that onto some PP from TAC, and then onto some navy blue CS. Last, I added some eyelets to the corners, and a sticker for a sentiment. I thought the idea of the froggie being a gift was perfect. That is what I always think of when I see this image. I can only imagine if I had a little boy he would show up bringing me "gifts" like this. LOL But, I only have little girls, so I get flowers (and lots of those lovely dandelions). Much better then bugs and frogs and lizards...lol. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment