Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


Hello! I'd like to wish y'all a Happy Mother's Day!  Whether you are a mother or not, it's a day to celebrate Mom's everywhere.  You may be someone's Mom, Grandma, Aunt, friend, teacher, whatever, but somehow I'm betting if you are female you have 'mothered' someone at sometime in your life.
So Happy Mother's Day to you all.

And I have a Mother's Day card to show you today too.  This card was made with the "Smiling Flowers" stamp (#17002) from QKR Stampede.
The sentiment is from the "Happy Birthday" set (#22803)

The image was colored with watercolor crayons.  For the background I used watercolor crayons, colored them onto an acrylic block and watered them down then applied them to the paper.

I hope you will spend Mother's Day with happy memories and those you love.

Thanks for stopping by today, stop in to the QKR Stampede store and see what fabulous images you can find to enjoy!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great stamp to use.I always love the cheerful faces.
    Great job sweetie
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete