Saturday, May 21, 2011

WWYC?


Hi there and thanks for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed the Blog hop yesterday if you did not get a chance to hop along just scroll down and hop away. I have been under the weather pretty much all week so I didn't get to share in the blog hop but one thing I did get to do was...
I got to meet the owner of QKR Stampede Maribeth Douglas and her husband last weekend at the Denver stamp show. They are both very nice.
You are probably wondering what is up with the title of this post?  What Would You Create is what WWYC stands for and it is a new card kit that is available at QKR Stampede.  My card I am sharing with you is made from that kit, which has cardstock, design paper, flowers and brads all you need to make a card. It also come with a template on how to cut the papers to make the cards. The Stamp I used is from Biblical Impressions another stamp company owned by Maribeth

3 comments: