Wednesday, May 25, 2011

CELEBRATE !!!

Yes CELEBRATE is what I did when I finished this card.
I used three stamps from QKR Stampede :
55602 Heart Frame
21005 Rose Label 32901 Celebrate
Both the Heart Frame and the Rose Label were colored with Copic markers- Each image was fussy cut and were meant to be for two different card ideas. I had them sitting together and decided I really liked how they looked together.
Green background paper is from my stash. Pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty.
Card stock from CTMH- the flowers were handmade ny me using a Cricut cartidge-George Basic Shapes.
Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Just had to share a close up of the details on this card. I wasn't sure I liked the color combo until I actually seen it together.
Are these some fun images you think you could use? Pop in to QKR Stampede and check out all the fun images .

2 comments: