Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I can't believe Mother's Day has all ready passed.  Next on the card making list is Father's Day and it will be here before you know it. 

Instead of giving your favorite dad another lousy tie for Father's Day...give him a card with these fun tie images on it!



Stamps:
Paper:
Patterned Paper October Afternoon
Bazzill Cardstock
Neenah white cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Dots & Dashes ribbon
Spellbinders dies

Hope your weekend is off to a great start and that you will get some time to stamp!

Kristine

7 comments:

  1. I don't know if it is just me, but I'm not able to see the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed it! I think it was some residual issues from blogger because this post was pre scheduled..it's up now! I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo this is cute, made me smile ear to ear! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that image, so darn cute. Great choice of paper and colors! Great job all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image. Your card is very nice.

    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, very nice color combo!

    ReplyDelete