Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Golfing Mouse

Hello QKR Fans! 
Today's card features the stamp
 Golfing Mouse and Golf Ball.


Just love this little guy! He's all ready for spring and golfing!
I colored with colored pencil and blended with mineral spirits.

The background paper was a lucky find at the craft store!
 It's from Scrappin Sports and more. 
I was so excited to find such a perfect paper!

Here'a  detail shot of the card:

I stamped the golf balls and then cut them out 
and attached them with mounting tape for dimension.

Thanks for stopping today!

See you soon!

Barb

3 comments:

  1. Barb this is wonderful- your coloring is flawless and perfect design.
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mouse is so cute, I love it.
    Great job.

    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and nice job coloring it, I like those golf ball accents.

    ReplyDelete