Sunday, May 1, 2011

Trees

Hello there bloggie friends!

I hope spring is popping out in your area.  We are, at least, having some warmer temps in my area, although today was a bit chilly.  But at least now I feel like spring is pretty close to staying with us.

Today I have a card that I made with Trees (#21704) from QKR Stampede and Baroque Background (#57701) from Eureka! Stamps.

I inked up the Baroque Background stamp with VersaMark ink and stamped onto the red card stock.  This gives it a very subtle look that doesn't show very well in the photo, but it just adds that little something extra to bring the card together.

The Trees were stamped with VersaFine Black Onyx ink.

Did you know that QKR Stampede and Eureka! Stamps are sister companies? And there is a 3rd sister too, Biblical Impressions.  These 3 companies have some really fabulous stamps, there is something for everyone, so go check them out.  I'm sure there will be something you love.

There are 3 parts to this blog also, check the top of the blog, there are tabs for each of the 3 company blogs.  If you find any difficulties getting to the other areas, hang in there, this is a new feature of the blog and we are still working out the kinks.  Thanks!

I have just gotten some new Eureka! stamps and have started to use them. 
So many stamps, so little time!
You will be seeing more of their images in the future here on my blog.

I hope you have enjoyed my card, leave me a comment and let me know what you think. 
Thanks for stopping by, come again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, the new system is working! Nice card Kristie, I like the rounded corners and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sweetie- I think a CAS card speaks volumes. Love this tree stamp.

    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete