Wednesday, August 10, 2011

3-D Fish

Hello everybody!

Today I have a card made with one of the fabulous 3-D/pattern images from Eureka! Stamps. 
I have used "Fish Pattern" (#28901) to create this sweet fish.
Each 3-D/Pattern stamp comes with instructions on how to put the 3-D piece together.
I used watercolor crayons to shade his fins, then added a bit of Stickles to give a bit of shimmer.
I also used the Stickles for the bubbles.

The 'sand' on the bottom is made with torn kraft card stock.
I simply tore the paper and used some VersaMark ink to give a bit of variation in color. 
 I roughed up the paper a bit, then layered strips on top of each other.

There are many 3-D/Pattern images to chose from, so pop on over to
Eureka! Stamps and take a look to see which ones you like the best.

Thanks for stopping by today, leave a comment and let me know which
3-D/Pattern you like the best.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving this fish! I think I need to add to my list of wants.
    Great coloring, looks so realistic sweetie

    ReplyDelete