Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What is black and white with pink all over???

Remember that old joke kids used to tell..."What is black and white and red all over?"...well I switched it a little and went with pink...the answer this time...my card I have for you today! I started by stamping off the little girl image called Picking Dandelions from Biblical Impressions Stamps. I then stamped her again on the pink PP so I could paper piece her dress. Next, I added a little bit of color to her skin, hair, socks, and the flowers. Then I cut the image using my cutting system from CM. I picked some black and white papers from Echo Park, and began layering things. I layered the girl image onto some PP with words. Then I layered everything onto the polka dot papers. For the sentiment, I cut a strip from the same PP collection. Notice the little tiny pink on that too.

Well that is all from me for now. I must go take care of a "situation" in my DD's bedroom. I went in to see if the rain was coming in the windows, and found a big wet spot. BUT...the wet spot was not near the window. I starting quizzing the girls to see who spilled something, meanwhile I feel a drop on my shoulder. I look up, and there is a big wet spot dripping. ARRRGGGGG!!!! A quick call to the hubby, and he is on his way home. SO I have the girls getting everything out of the way, so daddy can hopefully fix the problem. I don't' know where it is coming from...there isn't a water line there that I know of, and this isn't on the top floor!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, hope that 'wet problem' has been taken care of.
    Very sweet card Jess!

    ReplyDelete