Saturday, August 13, 2011

Have you heard the news?

I don't actually have any big news but I just wanted to share this adorable 

He is so cute and sooo fun to color.  I was really excited when I found this paper in my stash because it works so perfectly with the pattern in his sweater!


It's hard to find images for boys and men but QKR Stampede has a fabulous selection of masculine images and adorable boys too!  Go check them out...I'm sure you'll find the perfect one for any occasion!

Stamps:
News Boy by QKR Stampede
Heard the news by QKR Stampede
Paper:
We R Memory Keepers patterned paper
Bazzill Basics cardstock
Neenah white cardstock
Ink: 
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Red Brads

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Kristine

3 comments:

  1. I love your use of this image, I used him also and loved how fun it was to color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete