Monday, August 1, 2011

Candles

I do not know how's the weather is in America, but here in Germany it was the last days just rain, rain, rain. That's not funny. I already grow webbed toes. :-)
Since the weather is so bad, I make Christmas cards to match the weather.
Today I decided me for the stamp
"Sm Candles".This is one of many beautiful stamps in the shop. Look around in the shop, it's worth it.




I colored the image with watercolor pencils and I wiped with turpentine.
On the leaves of the poinsettia glittering ice crystal.

Have a nice day

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful details on this card- love the look of texture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Monika! What a pretty image this is! I'm sorry you are having such rotten weather. In my area we had quite a bad heat wave for a while there and were really needing some rain. We have gotten some in the last week, but it's still very dry and the lawns are turning brown.

    ReplyDelete