Monday, August 1, 2011

Dinosaur Birthday

Hi there. Today I wanted to share a fun birthday card with you. Seems like the only mail we have gotten lately is birthday party invitations...better then bills I guess. So...we need some cards to go with the girls for all these parties. I just love this Birthday Dinosaur image from Eureka Stamps. Isn't it cute???!!! This dinosaur image actually comes in 3 sizes. The one I used for my card is the Largest of the 3. I stamped him off, and colored with markers. I added some smootch to his eyes and on the candle flames. The PP is from SEI, and the ribbon was in my stash. He is such a fun image, and personally I think he can go either for a boy card or a girl card. In this case, this card will be going to a little girl.

Well thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: