Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mama's Little Man

Hello there blog followers!

Kristie here and I'd like to share with you, a kind of silly card that I made using a couple stamps from QKR Stampede.

The image I used is "Picking" (#15714)  I stamped it onto watercolor paper and colored with watercolor crayons.
The sentiment "Mama's Little Man" is from a digi stamp
"Mama's Man" (digi15211)

Since the sentiment is a digi I could cut out parts and rearrange the words to fit the card.  The stamp actually says "From Mama's Little Man" but I rearranged it for this card. 

Did you know that most of the QKR stamps (if not all) come in rubber and digital form?  With the digi you can resize them and make them work where you need them.  I don't do a lot of digi, but it is a wonderful option to have.

When my son was a baby, I used to call him my little man.  He was a big baby at 10 lb. 3 oz. and just looked like a little man.
On Monday that little man turned 19 yrs old.
I told him this card would be perfect for him.  LOL!

Thanks for stopping by today, leave me a comment and tell me how old your kids are.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card design, liked how you cut the sentiments apart.
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete