Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Recycled Bookmark?

This month at Biblical Impressions we are trying to share a few ideas using stamps to make bookmarks.
I have a very simple one that used scraps on my desk to make with a cute stamp.
39204 been thinking was something I chose because of that adorable cat.
Started by stamping this image twice. I used one to just color the cat, then fussy cut and add as dimension.I used a recycled product-can you guess what it is?
There are 6 layers on this simple bookmark- many were embossed to add some details.
I bet you have lots of scraps just waiting for a project- how about checking out the bookmark stamps at Biblical Impressions.
Thanks for popping in today.


Oh yea-did you guess what the recycled product was on my bookmark?
Well of course it is the silver twist ties! lol

1 comment: