Thursday, August 11, 2011

Flowery Fun

Today I want to share a card I made using an image that i have used MANY times before, but I just love him. QKR Stampede has some great turtle stamps, and this guy is one of my favorite of the turtles. He has so many themes you could use him for. My card today is a "blank" card, so really he could be used for anything...birthday, thank you, just because... See...isn't he cute? This guy is the In Love stamp. I stamped him off, and colored with watercolor crayons. I fussy cut him out, and layered on to the blue PP. All the PPs on this card are from SU, and have been in my stash for at least 4 years...lol...I am a paper hoarder! I also pulled out my paper distressing tool I haven't used in forever too. I decided to distress all the papers for this one. Last, I added some of these Paper Flowers. If you didn't know yet, QKR Stampede also has paper flowers now! These flowers are great! You get so many in each pack, and there are so many colors to choose from. They are all made of mulberry papers, and very fun and easy to work with. They layer together so nice! I used a brad to hold mine together.



Well that is all! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment